Our Aims and Ethos
At Little London Primary School we aim to offer:
- a stimulating, motivating and secure environment where everyone is valued equally for their individuality
- a broad and balanced curriculum with in-built continuity and progression to enable all our children to achieve the highest standards they possibly can
- creativity, independence and co-operation
- the promotion of partnerships and participation within the wider community
- the development of self-confidence, understanding and the ability to make informed choices
- high expectations in behaviour, politeness and mutual respect
- a safe environment where children, parents, staff and the wider community are valued, consulted, listened to and heard
- opportunities, skill, knowledge, care and support to nurture the citizens of tomorrow
We are really proud of our school and the community we serve. Ours is a happy school in which our pupils are encouraged to become considerate and responsible members of society. Above all, we want our pupils to enjoy their days at school and to know the joys of learning, perseverance and challenge.
We want our parents and carers to trust us and work with us. We will work together to make sure every child has the opportunity to achieve their potential because every child matters. We value the religions, traditions and backgrounds of all our pupils and are proud to have over 70 languages spoken in our school.
We want our children to have the skills and knowledge needed to achieve their ambitions and to lead happy, successful lives.
- We have created a 'family' environment at Little London where children and parents are supported and encouraged.
- We care about every child, every parent and every staff member.
- We believe we can and will succeed.
- We are a top team.
Our Mission Statement
"Helping children and the community succeed in the heart of the city"
Take a look around our website, or come and visit us!