The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
The school aims to ensure that:
- Appropriate action is taken in a timely manner to safeguard and promote children’s welfare
- All staff are aware of their statutory responsibilities with respect to safeguarding, identifying children in need of early help, at risk of harm or those that have been harmed.
- Staff are properly trained in recognising and reporting safeguarding issues
- A culture of vigilance is created and maintained to ensure that we will also act in the best interests of children to protect them online and offline.
- Systems for reporting abuse are well promoted, easily understood and easily accessible for children